Attention: If you have already gone through a nursing education (successfully, meaning you finished your nursing studies at university) and you are looking to work in Germany, the TalentOrange program is the right choice for you.
The 3-years dual nursing training at our nursing school is your way to go, if:
1. You'd love to study nursing
2. You want to earn money while studying and living in Germany
3. You want to graduate as a professional nurse (= title comparable with an international bachelor’s degree in nursing)
4. You want to stand out as a strong candidate on a great job market
Before you can start your apprenticeship with TalentOrange, you need to have at least a B2 level. No worries: You can also learn German with us beforehand. Meeting this language requirement is essential to study nursing in Germany as an international student.
Scroll down to find out even more:
YES is your answer to following questions?
That's HOW YOU APPLY and become an "Azubi" (student in apprenticeship/training):
1. Each new Azubi-year starts in October
2. The application period runs from early September to January
4. If your CV and Transcript of records meets the pre-requirements you'll be invited to a first online-interview
5. If you interviews with TalentOrange turn out successfully, you become part of the next Azubi-year
6. You will start learning German until passing exam B2 (paid by TalentOrange)
7. You will arrive in Germany (travel paid by TalentOrange)
8. Your dual nursing training starts at TalentOrange campus October 1st